cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

removal of Samsung financial account from Samsung shop

Been on hold most of the daykicked aroung like a soccer ball and i get nothing completed. i need an inactive samsung financing account removed from my samsung accout so i can start a new one. everyone passes me back in forth around diffrent numbers and affiliates till i end up on my own. i cant purchase anything . any ideas . 

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Supernova

Re: removal of Samsung financial account from Samsung shop

@userjDpZJLsNin 

Since this is a technical support forum staffed by non-Samsung folks we're likely unable to help here.

I would reach back out to the Samsung team here:

In the US? --> https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/

Outside the US? --> http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry

---

Be sure to click" ✓ Accept as Solution" if you found this reply solved your issue or pointed you in the right direction. You can also click the heart to let me know your appreciation! 
Highlighted
Supernova

@userjDpZJLsNin 

Did this end up helping you? Let me know if so by accepting it as the solution. This will help others find that as well.

---

Be sure to click" ✓ Accept as Solution" if you found this reply solved your issue or pointed you in the right direction. You can also click the heart to let me know your appreciation! 
Highlighted
Constellation

Did you find a resolution? I am in the same boat. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Re: removal of Samsung financial account from Samsung shop

no still have my no active Samsung finance account linked i can't get it off everyone at Samsung says they can't change it. i have gave up other than i may start a new account under a different email. or Samsung lost a long time customer
Highlighted
Asteroid

o have not yet . my Samsung help could not do the job