1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Have you attempted to clear the cache on the Samsung Health app?

Navigate to your settings on your device > apps > find and click on Samsung Health > storage > clear cache.

You can also try uninstalling/ reinstalling the app to see if that helps any.

If you are still experiencing the same error code after trying the steps above, I would recommend reaching out to our Samsung Health department for further assistance regarding your concerns. They can be reached directly at 1-855-795-0509.

View solution in context

5 Replies
Solution
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

Have you attempted to clear the cache on the Samsung Health app?

Navigate to your settings on your device > apps > find and click on Samsung Health > storage > clear cache.

You can also try uninstalling/ reinstalling the app to see if that helps any.

If you are still experiencing the same error code after trying the steps above, I would recommend reaching out to our Samsung Health department for further assistance regarding your concerns. They can be reached directly at 1-855-795-0509.

pranit
Astronaut
Options
re installation worked. thanks
0 Likes
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

Awesome! I'm glad I was able to help resolve your concerns. Please feel free to reach back out to us if you need any further assistance! 🙂

0 Likes
Members_y9iUZWO
Astronaut
Options

Clearing the cache did not work for this:

(Happens every time since it started a couple weeks ago.)
Trying to open Samsung Health now only yields error:
"Access denied
Try again. If the problem keeps happening, contact Customer Support.
(0x041110001C60F061B18)"
Afterwards it only provides a posted Link: "Contact us" only brings me to a very generic page of not very helpful links, although I entered this same inquiry on one of them but no answer...
Samsung, please remedy ASAP.

Any other solid advice toward fix/work-around is appreciated.

Thanks,
Alice

0 Likes
MrQue
Honored Contributor
Options

An Accepted Solution has been marked and provided for this thread. The thread will now be locked for further replies. in hopes to keep the integrity of the thread from steering in a non-technical manner. If you have a separate concern, feel free to post again or send one of our moderators a private message with more details. Please note duplicate posts on similar subjects starting 2/1/21, will be removed to keep our community organized and make it easier for our users to find resolutions and needed content. Remember that if you do make a post, please include as many details about your symptoms as possible. Also, make sure that your title is a good summary of the overall situation that's occurring with your product. Thank you for being part of the community!

0 Likes