cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

samsung health record keeping

During this period of social distancing and concern for covid-19, my wife and I are daily recording our temperature. I know your main focus with the app and wear gear is fitness, but I am searching for an app that will consolidation data on serveral apps (and their database). And to be honest I would dearly love to have ability to bluetooth connect to more health related devices.

6 REPLIES 6
Product Expert

Re: samsung health record keeping

The Galaxy Watch cannot take your temperature. It does not have the hardware onboard. So while you can do a lot with your Galaxy Watch, checking your body temperature is not one of them. Hope in future models these features will be applied.

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Hey @usersdTm6L2Wfp . Kinsa has a Bluetooth-enabled thermometer that's compatible with Android. While its readings won't sync with Samsung Health, Kinsa has their own app on the Google Play Store. 

If my reply has aided your issue please consider liking it. If the problem is solved you may pick it as a solution.
Highlighted
Asteroid

Yes I understand and thank you. If I purchase that device, I will have data collected on Omron BP device, a barcode producing bathroom scale, a bluetooth thermometer, a bluetooth glucose meter and gear S. I was really hoping to interest Samsung in consolidating the data into a single app for reference instead of four.

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Is the Omron a cuff that pairs with the phone? You might be able to use it with Samsung's My BP Lab app. There's a watch version but I've never tried it.

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00082868/

If my reply has aided your issue please consider liking it. If the problem is solved you may pick it as a solution.
Highlighted
Asteroid

Thank you again for idea, but My BP Lab 2.0 is not compatible with any of my devices (so says googleplay.
So It is painfully clear to me that I have failed to describe the issue effectively.

Samsung Gear S is compatible with Samsung Health.
ACCU-CHEK Guide #923 is compatible with Samsung Health.
Omron BP761N is NOT compatible with Samsung Health, but has its own app.
Weight Gurus is NOT compatible with Samsung Health, but has its own app.
BrAun NoTouch Thermometer NTF3000USV1 produces no record, using app found on GooglePlay

Whether by online dashboard/website, I would like to consolidate all this data to make it more accessible. I have used the Samsung Health app for several years and am happy it as far as it goes, but my Samsung phone is filled to capacity with apps and I have moved as many apps as will move to sd card

Highlighted
Astronaut

Personally, I would like to have at least the ability to manually record body temperature. Its not so different from manually recording of blood pressure. The point is that body temperature is a basic metric and being able to record it should have been available from the start.