Original topic:

samsung health recording weight

(Topic created on: 1/18/21 10:09 AM)
Kwq
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
Hi,
 After the new update, I could only see my weight loss progress day to day. Its not healthy to weight myself day to day. Is there a way to view my progress from weeks, months, year, and custom dates? I like seeing the graph as a whole, not day to day. Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

We're sorry for the inconvenience and will tag this as feedback so it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

5 Replies
user3ErS4pKtbT
Constellation
Options
I completely agree. This was one of the health features I relied on to keep myself on track reviewing weekly and monthly (sometimes annual) low, high, and average. looks like monthly is gone and it is much harder to get to the weekly numbers. Swapped out for apparently "cooler" animations and less features. Disappointing.
usererrQecke0K
Constellation
Options
Yes! Bring back the other views.
userbmDCJ3JxMw
Astronaut
Options

Screwing up the graph functionality for weight should be regarded as a bad bug. Please resolve this ASAP

usernLyHrCVHmR
Asteroid
Options

I can't zoom out or change the scale of the weight graph. What kind of nonsense is this?

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

We're sorry for the inconvenience and will tag this as feedback so it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context