Original topic:

samsung rewards

(Topic created: 06-15-2021 01:52 PM)
floydvoid
Galaxy
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
I went to cash in some of my samsung rewards today in the galaxy shop and to say the least i'm disappointed that 6 months later i still can't redeem them for a simple watch face for my G3 watch...

Come on samsung we pay out the -you know what- for your phones, tablets and watches so what's the hold up on letting us spend some rewards for a nice new theme or watch face?!?

long time customer, not happy...

3 Replies
daisymaelady
Astronaut
Options
I hear you, bought 2 with my unlimited plan ? One for my husband who has terminal cancer stage 3 When we was moving it got stole think by the movers called them and they have never reimburse or replaced it and I paid insurance on it unsatisfied un happy long time customer and now my samsung galaxy A21 is disabling my apps won't let me use my camera says its disabled when go to it it kicks you back to last screen and have NO internet in places I should please we are disabled heart & lung disease and his cancer need our phone can anyone help us???
0 Likes
ElleDubb
Constellation
Options
I seriously think it's just the A series phones that have issues. I bought 2 of them last year, the A20 & the A10, for my husband and I. Used them for about 2 weeks before we really started wondering why No one was calling or texting us at home unless it was thru Messenger. When we started testing our phones to see if we had service, we could not get a call or text to each other at home. If we left our house & go 2 blocks (literally) both our phones would blow up with every call/text/notification we should have gotten while at home. If i put my sims card in my old phones then i had zero problems. I got told it was my carrier's issue but i proved that wrong simply by switching phones & service working. I've used Samsung Galaxy phones for years now & have had no issues with any of them Except the A series. I will never recommend them to anyone. But i suggest looking for you a new phone would be the best solution to your issue with your A21. I always see good deals on phones thru facebook if you have an account to start there. You can even filter your search for only Samsung Galaxy phones.
0 Likes
Disgruntal
Astronaut
Options
Got over $1000 on my Samsung Reward digital card. Worked fine until last week. Declining telling vendor "Restricted." Samsung Pay swears it looks fine on their end and refers me to Samsung Rewards who keep asking me for full cc# which it doesn't show in Samsung Pay and can find NO ACCOUNT for me by sending search, smdh. Should've stuck with Rakuten for all my rewards on purchases.
0 Likes