JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

(Topic created: 11-20-2018 05:10 PM)
userma7Q7KY4s7
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

What if you can't find your military email? I only have my Military Valid ID, is there any other way to sign up for it  or contact support?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
TheDaniel
Comet
Options

You can contact your C/O for email info. If they dont have access, they know who would. I had to talk to the ITs but that was on a ship. No idea how the networks are managed in other branches, but use your chain of command. They have answers.

---My Signature---
If you're anticipating a follow up to one of my posts, please like my post or tag me. I don't generally go back to posts I have replied to unless I get pointed there.

View solution in context

8 Replies
Solution
TheDaniel
Comet
Options

You can contact your C/O for email info. If they dont have access, they know who would. I had to talk to the ITs but that was on a ship. No idea how the networks are managed in other branches, but use your chain of command. They have answers.

---My Signature---
If you're anticipating a follow up to one of my posts, please like my post or tag me. I don't generally go back to posts I have replied to unless I get pointed there.
userRazSiBmyHB
Astronaut
Options

Does Samsung give discounts to veterans? I don't have a military email. So I'm lost. 

Kkellyjo
Astronaut
Options

I just spoke with chat support and was advised no they don't give the disount without a .mil or .gov email. I offered to send DD214 or My retiree ID card and was told no

0 Likes
userM6HBmETBa1
Constellation
Options

I had a similar experience.  I even went the the shop portal on ID.me, the military discount showed until it was time to check out.  Both the ID.me site and Samsung's Military Discount program specifically list "Veterans" are able to receive the military discount.  No mention of needing a military email address until you ask why your discount wasn't applied at check out.  Wonder how many veterans miss the fact they aren't getting the military discount they thought they were.  C'mon Samsung, either correct the sites to clearly state the military discount is only available if you have a .mil email acount or accept 3rd party verifications like ID.me

UberShark
Constellation
Options

Exact same thing happened to me. I just purchased the s21 Ultra and got some discounts as I had a s20 bUT I did not receive the military discount.

I am a Service connected disabled veteran with veteran status in id.me 

0 Likes
StephanieNikki
Black Hole
Options

If you are having issues with in not showing when you go to purchase, I would call our eCommerce team. They handle all online orders and should be able to assist. You can reach them at 1-855-726-8721 directly. (US models only)

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Samsung_nouXJEe
Constellation
Options

I did not get the military discount either. The id.me did not work. I can prove my status. No tech support was available either. There has to be a better way.

0 Likes
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

An Accepted Solution has been marked and provides for this thread. The thread will now be locked for further replies. In hopes to keep the integrity of the thread from steering in a non-technical manner. If you have a separate concern, feel free to post again or send one of our moderators a private message with more details. Please note duplicate posts on similar subjects starting 2/1/21, will be removed to keep our community organized and make it easier for our users to find needed content. Remember that if you do make a post, that you include as many details about your symptoms as possible. Also, make sure that your title is a good summary of the overall situation that's occurring. Thank you for being part of the community.

0 Likes