Original topic:

theme help

(Topic created: 09-26-2021 05:41 PM)
Creepluvsjer
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
I bought a galaxy theme on my phone for my husband.   How can i get it to his phone from my phone without him having to pay for it again? thanks 😊
6 Replies
DanG92263
Sun
Options
I would assume that if you paid for it while signed in to your Samsung account, then the item belongs to you and only you.
0 Likes
Creepluvsjer
Astronaut
Options
so i cant share it with him? But could he sign into my Samsung account on his phone and download it then that would work, right ?
0 Likes
DanG92263
Sun
Options
Yes, but then when he would sign back into his account it should reset to his themes, I would think.
0 Likes
tuffordaniel90
Astronaut
Options
I might could help!
0 Likes
whatdafuh
Astronaut
Options
Make an alias email (google alias) , sign in with the new alias email account, sign out once it is loaded back onto the 2nd profile email you create. Once completed, remove the new alias his Samsung profile settings and remove the 2nd alias once he is signed back into the phone with original ID email ID. Suggest using a computer browser for this to login and adjust profiles
0 Likes
DanG92263
Sun
Options
You cannot share theme settings at all. They are tied to the purchaser's account. Otherwise, criminal hackers could create copies and share or sell them at will.

From the terms of service agreement:

"7.3 You warrant and represent that you will download the Content you purchase only to your devices for your personal use. Contents may be downloaded any number of times and to a number of your devices, but in any case no more than ten (10) that are registered to your Account, provided expressly that no more than one (1) copy is installed on a single device at any one time. You also acknowledge that: (a) Samsung may, in its sole discretion, set, reduce or change the number of your devices to which you can download the Contents; (b) some Contents, particularly Contents that you purchase inside or through an Content, paid or unpaid, do not allow downloading to multiple devices; and (c) not all of your devices, regardless of whether it is the same platform or not, may qualify for multiple downloading."
0 Likes