JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Pass icon gone and not opening in store?

(Topic created: 09-28-2020 07:36 AM)
romellosoul
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

I used to be able to go to Samsung pass to retrieve passwords that didn't autofill, but today, the app icon is gone and it doesn't open from the store 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
LocdN
Asteroid
Options
Same thing happened to me and just figured it out after a month.. Go into your settings 怋Biometrics and Security 怋Samsung Pass怋 Tap the 3 dots 怋 Settings怋Add icon to app screen.

View solution in context

18 Replies
Options
I still have it on my Note20 Ultra. That could potentially be a bug and you may have to factory reset your device.
Sriccardi
Constellation
Options
I h ave not been able to access either for 2 days. it says temporarily unavailable.
LeoMonarch
Asteroid
Options
Anyone else having issues with Samsung Pass. Mine says Samsung pass is temporarily unavailable, try again later. This error continues ever after I performed a factory reset. I can't edit my passwords and it seems like all my passwords have been wiped clean prior to the reset. Can someone help or do i need to switch to Apple? šŸ’ā€:male_sign:šŸ‘€
romellosoul
Astronaut
Options
me too. the app icon is completely gone
userQEXZaM0ORg
Constellation
Options

My Samsung app is gone from my mobile and I can't locate it. Tried to install it in the Galaxy app but when I find it in the app store, it says "OPEN" not "INSTALL" 

However, when I tap on it does nothing! The screen blinks a second that's it!! 

This app is very important as contain all of the passwords! WHERE DID IT DISAPPEAR?

6 month ago I switched from Apple to Samsung, Now I'm started to regret that!  

Solution
LocdN
Asteroid
Options
Same thing happened to me and just figured it out after a month.. Go into your settings 怋Biometrics and Security 怋Samsung Pass怋 Tap the 3 dots 怋 Settings怋Add icon to app screen.
TekkyGuy
Asteroid
Options
Thx. This worked for me.
0 Likes
Imaninnia
Asteroid
Options
Thank You...It worked
0 Likes
KaiserSoszay
Asteroid
Options
I have no "Samsung Pass" option in Biometrics and Security.
0 Likes