cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userP0l4wSIV8u
Constellation

wow, still no my health web app to use for those of us who aren't always on our phone

Hi. 

I am a big Samsung Galaxy phone fan, and have bought them for years. I will likely continue to buy them as well, as I feel they are the best Android phone on the market.  After years of being a fitbit user, (before Google bought them out) I decided to switch to the new Samsung Galaxy Active 2 watch. I got it for my birthday, and I absolutley love it.  I have been having a hard time switching from fitbit to the Samsung Health, but I'm slowly working on it.  Today, I was shocked to learn that there is NO WEBAPP for the Samsung Health.  WHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? I've ready many posts out here as well, that string back to more than a year and a half, and discussion was marked as "solved". I"m guessing it was marked as such because it was forwarded to the team who works on these innovations and applications.   

Now that Google has bought Fitbit, I bet the competition is really going to be heating up.  SAMSUNG- You'd better get a move on. Seriously.  Such awesome gear, but no web app- simply ridiculous if you ask me. Smiley Happy GET A MOVE ON!