cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user2vg6Ax9l1t
Asteroid

9350 Robot vac floor plan

we have mapped out a floor plan that shows up on my cell phone in the app.

I can select an area  by tapping and it highlights that  area

there are 3 areas ib the map

then I tap the "Start" icon, it highlights then the highlight on the area selected disappears

and nothing else happens.  it will not start to vacuum the selected area.  The robot does nothing.

If I go back on screen and tap on "auto"  the vac obediently starts but does not appear to use

the map because it goes everywhere it can travel to .... and that includes and area that was closed off

by a door because that area has carpets that tangle it up.

Suggestions how I can get it to start using the floorplan please  ?????

11 REPLIES 11
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: 9350 Robot vac floor plan

Can I have your full model number to better assist you? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

user2vg6Ax9l1t
Asteroid

it is an SR2AK9350WK

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Have you uninstalled and reinstalled the app? Also, have you flipped the switch at the bottom to reset the powerbot to remap the floor? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

user2vg6Ax9l1t
Asteroid

yes  uninstalled and re-installed the app about a week ago

yes flipped the switch on the bottom to re-boot it

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

What phone are you using? And are you using the most recent version of smartthings?

user2vg6Ax9l1t
Asteroid

the phone is an iPhone 10x with last OS installed about a week ago

( I will be going back to a Samsung for my next phone)

Smarthings was re-installed about a week ago.   Is that the latest ???

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

The newest smart things app should have a center circle with five circles around it. Also, there may be compatibility issues with IOS.

user2vg6Ax9l1t
Asteroid

I still hame my Samsung S4 phone .... will the app work with that ??

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

You can try it but since the phone is older the newest smart things app may not work.