Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Can't login to Samsung account in my Samsung Smart TV

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Model Code: UN60ES7500

Software Version: T-ECPAKUC-1017.8, BT - S / G

Serial Number: [edit]

My TV network status shows as connected but when I put in my email and password and try to login to my Samsung account through my TV on the upper right hand corner it says "connecting..." and doesn't ever end up connecting. 

I have tried unplugging and replugging the TV, but that didn't work. 

Please help... 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Can't login to Samsung account in my Samsung Smart TV

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We show the current software version for this model to be T-ECPAKUC-1059.0. Please try updating the software to see if this helps. If the OTA update fails, you can download the manual update instructions and files at this link.  https://www.samsung.com/us/support/owners/product/2012-led-smart-tv-es7500-series?redir=UN60ES7500

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We show the current software version for this model to be T-ECPAKUC-1059.0. Please try updating the software to see if this helps. If the OTA update fails, you can download the manual update instructions and files at this link.  https://www.samsung.com/us/support/owners/product/2012-led-smart-tv-es7500-series?redir=UN60ES7500

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

thank you so much! 

My Samsung Smart TV is now working! 

However, I don't see YouTube under the apps. 

How can I watch YouTube on my TV? 

I also tried clicking "Allshare settings" but it says "no equipment stored".

How can I connect (screen share) my Samsung computer and phone to my TV? 

I have a DESKTOP-CJB7D23 Windows 10 and a Samsung Edge 8. 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I apologize, this model does not support wireless screen sharing. As an alternative, you could connect a Firestick or Chromecast device to the TV, and use the mirror capabilities there.