JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Cannot connect Washer or Dryer (WF457 and DV457) to SmartThings App

(Topic created: 01-20-2023 03:41 PM)
Dave00
Constellation
Options
Smart Home Support

Has anyone been able to successfully connect the older LCD Samsung washer/dryer models (WF457 and DV457) to the Samsung SmartThings app?  I've followed all the steps on the screen and choose smart control type - "Smart Home" and then choose "Easy Connection" to put it into search mode (AP), but the App still cannot see either one of them?  They are both connected to the same Wireless SSID/AP, but no luck.  Any help is greatly appreciated.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Smart Home Support

Hi there, We appreciate you asking about this. I can certainly understand wanting to get your washer and dryer connected to the SmartThings app. I recommend reaching out to our dedicated SmartThings team by calling 1-866-813-2404. They will have the best tools and resources to help you with getting all your smart appliances connected. 

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Smart Home Support

Hi there, We appreciate you asking about this. I can certainly understand wanting to get your washer and dryer connected to the SmartThings app. I recommend reaching out to our dedicated SmartThings team by calling 1-866-813-2404. They will have the best tools and resources to help you with getting all your smart appliances connected.