cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Cannot not watch Amazon prime on Samsung Series 6

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please assit. I have series 6 TV model no UA40ES6200RXZN. Is there a way Amazon prime can be installed as it is availble in samsung apps

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: Cannot not watch Amazon prime on Samsung Series 6

JUMP TO SOLUTION

unfortunately, if it is not available in the Samsung apps then it might not be supported by the unit itself but don't worry you can always use Samsung smart view app and stream from your phone to the television and you always have the option of getting a dex pad, Chromecast and Android TV . to make your smart TV smarter.

I'm personally using an android TV and using my Samsung phone to stream and control everything on the device 

hopefully, this will help with your problem

Be sure to click " ✔ Accept as Solution" When you find an answer that works for you

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Product Expert

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi @userDgSZgLQo5m 

For the amazon application. you should try to search Prime video on the TV itself 

"I suggest you sign out and sign back into the app.

To sign out, select Settings [on Amazon account], from the left menu, and then select Deregister your Device. Close the app, reopen, and then enter your credentials to sign back in."

Be sure to click " ✔ Accept as Solution" When you find an answer that works for you

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for the reply. Sorry, correction here. Amazon Prime is not available in samsung Apps. Is it because the TV was bought in 2011. is there a way to install it?

Highlighted
Product Expert

JUMP TO SOLUTION

unfortunately, if it is not available in the Samsung apps then it might not be supported by the unit itself but don't worry you can always use Samsung smart view app and stream from your phone to the television and you always have the option of getting a dex pad, Chromecast and Android TV . to make your smart TV smarter.

I'm personally using an android TV and using my Samsung phone to stream and control everything on the device 

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks a lot!