cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
xCubedox
Asteroid

Connect wall oven in smart home

JUMP TO SOLUTION
good morning I'm trying to connect the oven to the smart home application connect it to the wifi network but it does not detect the application tells me that I must use the easy connect but when I place it I can not detect it yet if someone had this problem
1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Connect wall oven in smart home

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please contact the Samsung SmartThings team directly at 866-813-2404 for further assistance with this connection issue.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please provide the full model code of the oven so that we can best assist. 

xCubedox
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

the model is NV51K7770SS

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you tried re-installing the app? Are you connected to the 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi band?

xCubedox
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

i try to connect to 2.4 and 5 ghz band and the app dont find the oven, search in the web i look in the settings the easy conect and the oven generate a wifi connection but doesnt work to connect to the app 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

What kind of device are you using to set this up? Have you tried turning off mobile data while setting this up? 

xCubedox
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

i try with wifi but not any lucky

Comet

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Go with the 2.4

You wont have any luck with the 5 with appliances. Do you see a "enter model code" option in your app? Connect your phone to the 2.4, do the wifi thing on the stove like you were doing, and then put in the model code. If the oven is close enough to the router to see it, it should connect then and you can set up its automations and app control.

---My Signature---
If you're anticipating a follow up to one of my posts, please like my post or tag me. I don't generally go back to posts I have replied to unless I get pointed there.
xCubedox
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

is supposed to connect in easy connect in this section the oven creates a wifi network to which you connect with the password 1111122222 then you log in smart home and it is detected but is not performing the work as is

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please contact the Samsung SmartThings team directly at 866-813-2404 for further assistance with this connection issue.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in original post