cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
userID2qdag6Eh
Constellation

Family Hub/Screen Mirroring

We have a refrigerator with the Family Hub and want to be able to screen mirror from our TV. We just bought an 8 Series/RU800D televisión with the plan to use this feature on the fridge. I have tried to connect via smart view, and I've fooled around with Smart Things app. The refrigerator will not connect to the TV. It will not discover it on Smart View. Is this because this series of TV does not support screen mirroring with the family hub? 

5 REPLIES 5
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Family Hub/Screen Mirroring

It could be a compatibility issue between the refrigerator and the television. I would recommend calling into 1-800-Samsung and speaking with our Family Hub department concerning this.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

R33796
Constellation

i was told you have stopped supporting this feature

userJQFzgwgYTl
Asteroid

we are terribly sorry about the inconvenience of app usage.

RU800D TV series can not connect with FamilyHub.

FamilyHub can connect only with Samsung Smart
TV Launched in 2015~17 : J/K/MU6400 series or above.
            Launched in 2018 : NU7400 series or above,

Launched in 2019 : Q60R series or above.

userID2qdag6Eh
Constellation

Hi, thank you for your responses. We returned the TV and bought a model that we believe to be compatible. 

the model number we purchased is QN65Q60RAFXZA

It is a Q60 series and I am still unable to get the Smart View function in the Family Hub to find the TV. Both devices are connect to the same WiFi network. 

now what? 

R33796
Constellation

i called today to samsung and they are now telling me this feature is no longer available!