JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Google home and Samsung smart tv

(Topic created: 07-21-2022 04:41 PM)
ekay2010
Constellation
Options
Smart Home Support
I've been having a problem for a while. I can connect my smartthings account to my Google home app on both accounts that I have on the home app, but only 1 has very limited controls at a time. When it's connected to 1 account, it will only turn the tv on and off, no other controls, and when i try, google says "i can't control that device because you're not linked to it" When it's connected to the other account, i have full volume and input control, but it will not turn the tv on or off, saying "sorry i couldn't reach smartthings" if i try. When both are connected, only the first account it was linked to has their respective controls. I have tried setting them up in different orders and tried removing accounts and adding things back, as well as trying the "sync devices" command for the home, and nothing works. Any ideas on how to fix this? 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Smart Home Support

I recommend reaching out to our SmartThings department. They can be reached at 1-866-813-2404 or emailed at support@smartthings.com

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Smart Home Support

I recommend reaching out to our SmartThings department. They can be reached at 1-866-813-2404 or emailed at support@smartthings.com