JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How many smart tags can i attach to 1 Phone?

(Topic created: 05-23-2021 02:03 AM)
userRB6gcyPwa9
Asteroid
Options
Smart Home Support

Hi. How many smart tags can I attach to 1 phone? I have multiple things like keys, bags etc. 

Can I use all the tags at the same time on one phone, or will I gave to use one at a time, all being linked? I don't need to keep pairing everytime right, they will all be stored in my devices and I can check either of them. Possible to tack 2 together? 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Smart Home Support

Thank you for reaching out. You can add up to 200 tags to a phone. However, you can only register one tag per single item. Your tags will be listed in the SmartThings app under All Devices. I do not see an option for tracking two tags at the same time. I am including an article with more information on the Smart Tags. https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00088244/ Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Smart Home Support

Thank you for reaching out. You can add up to 200 tags to a phone. However, you can only register one tag per single item. Your tags will be listed in the SmartThings app under All Devices. I do not see an option for tracking two tags at the same time. I am including an article with more information on the Smart Tags. https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00088244/ Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.