JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How to ring smart tag

(Topic created: 11-09-2023 03:32 PM)
realstink
Astronaut
Options
Smart Home Support
I'm sorry I'm 67 and my grankids got me this and my cat RAN AWAY!! It's been raining so much and I'm very worried!! I was hoping if someone heard it they'd take her to the shelter so they could check who the owner is and return her to me. She's only 8 WEEKS OLD!!! Please help!!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
TipsyTrex
Supernova
Options
Smart Home Support
You will need to open the smart things app and use the find feature. You can access it by tapping device control in your notification tray, and then tapping "open app" in the top right corner. You should see the find screen. Tap it and hopefully it should open the app and zone in on where the tracker is. Best of luck.

View solution in context

3 Replies
Solution
TipsyTrex
Supernova
Options
Smart Home Support
You will need to open the smart things app and use the find feature. You can access it by tapping device control in your notification tray, and then tapping "open app" in the top right corner. You should see the find screen. Tap it and hopefully it should open the app and zone in on where the tracker is. Best of luck.
realstink
Astronaut
Options
Smart Home Support
Thanks so much! My little thing was returned by a kind man who heard in in the bushes! GOD BLESS YOU 😇🙏
DanG92263
Honored Contributor
Options
Smart Home Support
How about a photo of the little escape artist?