JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

I forgot the password for my Samsung aio security system SDR-B74301 Help Please?

(Topic created: 11-07-2021 05:54 PM)
JR53
Asteroid
Options
Smart Home Support

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
MsBri1
Neutron Star
Options
Smart Home Support

Hello there, I apologize for the issue reported with the forgotten password and would encourage you to contact our Security System Department for further assistance at 1-877-349-3149. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

3 Replies
Solution
MsBri1
Neutron Star
Options
Smart Home Support

Hello there, I apologize for the issue reported with the forgotten password and would encourage you to contact our Security System Department for further assistance at 1-877-349-3149. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

JR53
Asteroid
Options
Smart Home Support

I have a dificult time hearing on the phone due to Tinitis. The problem is exacerbated by trying to talk to a tech with poor English skills. Usually the arrwempt devolves into a very frustration situation and I have to discontinue the call. Ie it thatcomplicated that it can't be typed out and posted? Good Lord how hard can it be?

0 Likes
MsBri1
Neutron Star
Options
Smart Home Support

I absolutely understand the frustration and found the following contact link here- wisenetlife.com. Please scroll to the bottom of the webpage and in the lower right selection you will see Customer support> Online Support and from there you should be able to get further assistance with this matter. I apologize for the inconvenience. 

0 Likes