Original topic:

Impossible de connecter smartthings avec google home

(Topic created: 09-25-2020 06:27 AM)
userCAjYXjFvdi
Astronaut
Options
Smart Home Support

Hello,

I still cannot connect smartthings devices with google home.

In google home, on my android phone, when I add the "associated services" smartthings, I have the question to authorize or not google to access various information and I click on "Authorize".

I have a little message "Association of your account with smartthings" and then application returns to the front page. When I redo the manipulation, I see that the smartthings service is still not connected! And so I can never go all the way to add a device.

On the other hand if I go to my google account on my pc, I can see that the "SmartThings OAUTH" account is in the list.

If I go to the smartthings app in settings, I find "Google" in the associated services.

I have already tried removing associations from 2 sides. It does not change anything.

I once had the opportunity to put my login details, but it never came back even when I deleted the info from both sides.

I uninstalled smartthings and reinstalled. Nothing has changed.

Has anyone found a solution?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Smart Home Support

I would recommend clearing the cache on your Google home app, then relinking your Smart Things in works with devices.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Smart Home Support

I would recommend clearing the cache on your Google home app, then relinking your Smart Things in works with devices.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.