JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Jetbot Ai+ will not empty dust bin

(Topic created: 03-27-2022 04:16 PM)
engmoto
Asteroid
Options
Smart Home Support

I have a Jetbot Ai+ that will not empty the dust bin. It verbally states the motor filter is clogged. The vacuum will empty the dust bin when set to empty when charging starts, but it will not empty when the bin is full during operation. We have two Jetbot Ai+, one works perfectly, but the second one has had problems since I opened the box. The first issue was power brush error, and the Jetbot would stop. Samsung repaired this after two tries. Now this motor filter clog and no auto dust bin clearing. Is anyone else having this issue? I'm past the store's return period, so my only option is Samsung support.

I feel this is a software issue. Is it possible to reset the Jetbot or download and reinstall the firmware? Are there updates that may not have been installed?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Smart Home Support

Hello there, I apologize for the issue reported and would recommend to verify the vacuum maintenance is performed to ensure the best performance or possibly resolve the concern issue. You can use this article- https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00085642/ for further assistance with that aspect (Please Note: the canister will appear different for your model). I also would like to ask are you using the Around Furniture Clean or the Spot Clean Mode on the Jet Bot? Regrettably during these modes the Jet Bot does not empty its Dustbin
automatically and you will have to press the [house icon ] to start emptying its Dustbin when docked.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Smart Home Support

Hello there, I apologize for the issue reported and would recommend to verify the vacuum maintenance is performed to ensure the best performance or possibly resolve the concern issue. You can use this article- https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00085642/ for further assistance with that aspect (Please Note: the canister will appear different for your model). I also would like to ask are you using the Around Furniture Clean or the Spot Clean Mode on the Jet Bot? Regrettably during these modes the Jet Bot does not empty its Dustbin
automatically and you will have to press the [house icon ] to start emptying its Dustbin when docked.