cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Left Galaxy bud low volume after firmware update

I have update my galaxy buds to Firmware R170XXUATA2 and since then the left bud is barelly audible but it is still there. I have done reset and folloy all the troubleshooting for low/poor volume that Samsung is saying to do. I have even given a call to samsung and they said that they will need to replace the buds. I am sure that is't not a hardware issue but a firmware since they were working perfectly before updating so is there a way to do a real factory reset that will reinstall firmware revision 1 into the buds or is there a way to backload the previous firmware that was working perfectly?

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Left Galaxy bud low volume after firmware update

How funny that my issue is that they dont want to stay charged after that update. It's def the update.

Highlighted
Constellation

I'm having that issue with the right earbud what's going on anybody get any news

Highlighted
Constellation

They told me the only thing I can do it's to replace them. My probleme is that I bought them in the US and I am now in Canada so I don't have any way to return them.

It suck specially since I'm pretty sure it's a firmware issue, will see when next firmware update is release I guess...

Highlighted
Constellation

Well what if I'm in New York and I didn't purchase the earbuds from Samsung I bought them from someone else or let's say the were a gift

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

I apologize, if your device was purchased from an unauthorized reseller, it does not come with the manufacturer's warranty. For future reference please visit https://www.samsung.com/us/peaceofmind/authorized_resellers.html to make you are purchasing from an authorized seller.