JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

My "Personal" Opinion

(Topic created: 09-26-2022 04:20 PM)
Mimi69696913
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

This I my first post, after briefly reading others posts, I see so much Complaining, I understand people's frustration s, but hay no one is completely perfect. I give "Samsung" credit for making such good products. And nothing is ever going to be 100% perfect, or work exactly the way we want things to. 

I too have my own issues with the Samsung team, but I'm not going all out and going postal on anyone. !!!. 
Everyone should just relax and try not to be so harsh on the ones who made our equipment. Be thankful that they did. 
7 Replies
Oxford
Neutron Star
Options
I agree 100% with you, however, this board is populated with people that have no other place to go to voice their frustrations. We are all in this together and we have to try to help each other as much as possible.
Ariscott56
Supernova
Options
Love the way you think.
0 Likes
Mimi69696913
Astronaut
Options
I agree😊
0 Likes
Solution
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
it would be helpful if those who are frustrated don't begin their posts WITH ALL CAPS, MAKING IT SEEM AS IF THEY'RE SCREAMING. ask your question, providing as much information as possible, and see what help comes.
Oxford
Neutron Star
Options
To take that a step further, people should search the board first before they post their question/concern, because more often than not it's already been asked several times and answered several times.
userPaul
Cosmic Ray
Options
Just think of the millions of people who aren't having issues or posting complaints. 🙂
Pkfunk
Constellation
Options

We need less  about the negative and more positive for a change. If you don't like something change it.