JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

POWERbot VR2AM7070WS - Brush bearing Size

(Topic created: 05-03-2021 09:07 AM)
JustPetey
Constellation
Options
Smart Home Support

I've owned this thing for just over 2 years, cleaning it meticulously since I wanted it to last.  The past two times the vacuum ran, it sounded like it was going to rattle apart when the brush starts.  Well, the nice part was the rubber cap kept all the pieces together when the bearing exploded.

I've searched samsungparts.com and couldn't find a replacement, so I am looking aftermarket.  What's the size of the bearing for the brush bar?  One website I found lists it as a 4mm ID, 9mm OD, 4mm wide.  Is that correct?  Any recommendations on what to replace it with?

Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
MrLarry
Neutron Star
Options
Smart Home Support

Was anyone hurt when the bearing exploded? Please send your full model code and serial number via private message.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
MrLarry
Neutron Star
Options
Smart Home Support

Was anyone hurt when the bearing exploded? Please send your full model code and serial number via private message.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes