Original topic:

POWERbot vacuum VR1AM7040WG/AA starts and quits after 2-3 minutes

(Topic created: a month ago)
user7JHQ1noRN9
Constellation
Options
Smart Home Support

Powerbot starts and runs for a few minutes then it stops, makes a trilling sound, and displays a message that appears to be "_71".  I can find no reference to this code anywhere.  Have tried solutions shown in owners manual/help for other codes, but nothing works.  It will return to the docking station if I press start and home.

0 Likes
2 Replies
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Smart Home Support

Thank you for reaching out I understand how this may be frustrating and want to help, have you made sure that the wheels on the power bot are not getting caught on anything? And made sure none of the wheels have anything stuck inside of them? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
user7JHQ1noRN9
Constellation
Options
Smart Home Support

Nothing stuck in wheels nor is it getting caught on anything.  But it consistently ran over a low mat in the same location and stopped about 4 feet later.  Your comments and those of a user whose PowerBot started having problems with rungs to remove the mat and it now it seems fine.  There are other mats and area rugs that never give it trouble. The mat in question never did until recently. It breezes over the rug but then stops 4 feet later. 

0 Likes