JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Power off the Smarttag+

(Topic created: 03-30-2023 05:43 PM)
georgiejr
Cosmic Ray
Options
Smart Home Support

How do you turn off smarttag+ so as not to waste battery power, other than removing the battery until need. I tried chatting with Samsung support but they let me go thru steps which did not help at all. The steps given didn't match the steps that they required me to call. Any help is much appreciated.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Smart Home Support

Hello georgiejr, We understand wanting to conserve the battery on the smarttag+. There is not an option to power off the tags. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Smart Home Support

Hello georgiejr, We understand wanting to conserve the battery on the smarttag+. There is not an option to power off the tags. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.