cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
patallen8845
Asteroid

PowerBot VR2AK9350WK Wi-Fi Connection Issues

I have recently changed my Wi-Fi router and am trying to do a new set up on my Samsung PowerBot.

I am following the instructions -  Hold down clock button until I see AP and then via my cell phone log into my account and then the discovery tries to initiate.   The issue I keep seeing is that a connection is trying to occur between Samsung Robot Vaccum Wi-Fi and it continually fails.   I am guessing that a password is needed for Samsun Robot Vaccum Wi-Fi (again just a rookie guess). 

So if someone is reading this and knows the answer please have mercy on my soul and provide some guidance.

3 REPLIES 3
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: PowerBot VR2AK9350WK Wi-Fi Connection Issues

Thank you for reaching out, Are you using the most recent version of the smart things app? Also there should be a password connecting to your homes wi-fi. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

patallen8845
Asteroid

Good Day,. Yes I am using current version of the app.  Yes my Wi-Fi is password protected.  However the processing never gets to the point of asking for my home Wi-Fi password.  Instead the connection cycle keeps attempting to connect to the Samsung Robot Vaccum Wi-Fi and fails because it needs a password.  Craziest thing.     Any guidance is greatly appreciated.  Pat

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

I would recommend reaching out to our smart things department at 866-813-2404.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.