cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Powerbot 7070 constant exclamation point error

I've had a Powerbot 7070 for a couple years with few problems but it now won't function at all. Every time I start it, the Powerbot struggles to move backward a few inches as if it's stuck on something, then stops, makes the chime noise, and shows the exclamation point error. I've cleaned all the hair and debris out of the main wheels and the smaller turning wheels, and tried to run it on a clean tile floor, but it just repeats that over and over. I've also reset using the power switch underneath many times. Haven't yet opened the actual machine but willing to try. Please help!

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Powerbot 7070 constant exclamation point error

I'm sorry to hear that, so that I can look into this can I have your full model number and picture of the error? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

The model number is SR2AM7070WS, and I'm attaching a photo of the error. The vacuum struggles to back up even a few inches, then plays the error chime and this appears on the screen. Thanks!

6CAF4613-3CE9-4781-BE26-8D3D2B113FE8.jpeg

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Thank you for that the information in the link below to should be helpful I would recommend cleaning each one that the link says. 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001935/#powerbot-displays-an-exclamation-poi...

If this does not help then service will be required, depending on the warranty of the unit you do have a couple of options.

If the unit is in warranty you can send me or any of the other moderators a private message with your full model and serial number and we can get that set up for you.

Or if your unit is out of warranty you can use the link below to find a service center in your area. 

http://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/location

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.