JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Powerbot 9250 grinding noise

(Topic created: 06-28-2019 10:58 AM)
usertDy6DOFSTZ
Constellation
Options
Smart Home Support

My Powerbot 9250 makes a horrible grinding/rattling noise when it runs. I’ve tried the “Request  Service” link but it keeps just saying that my bot is registered and to look it up in My Products but it’s not listed there. How can I get my powerbot fixed??

0 Likes
3 Replies
Solution
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Smart Home Support

We are sorry to hear about this. Please check the steps in this Troubleshooting Link to see if this helps.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
usertDy6DOFSTZ
Constellation
Options
Smart Home Support

No, that does not work. I’ve disassembled, inspected, and cleaned it multiple times with no difference. It makes the noise no matter the surface. 

0 Likes
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Smart Home Support

We are sorry to hear about this. Please send the model and serial numbers to this PM Link.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes