JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Powerbot R7040 C01 error

(Topic created on: 5/23/21 7:54 PM)
chalkycroissant
Cosmic Ray
Options
Smart Home Support
I have a PowerBot r7040 vaccum that keeps getting a C01 error that something is stuck in the powerbrush. There is nothing in the brush and it is completely clean. It happens after around 5 min of use on hardwood floors. Has anyone else had this issue? 
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Smart Home Support

Please send the full model and serial numbers to this PM Link, and I will look in to this further. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

3 Replies
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Smart Home Support

Have you checked the caps and bearings on the ends of the roller brush? Are they clean and undamaged?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
chalkycroissant
Cosmic Ray
Options
Smart Home Support
Yes I have. Both are new looking and free of debris
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Smart Home Support

Please send the full model and serial numbers to this PM Link, and I will look in to this further. 

View solution in context