JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung vac - can't clear error code

(Topic created: 11-20-2022 12:12 PM)
supersp
Astronaut
Options
Smart Home Support

I have a CycloneForce vacuum that keeps getting a C01 error that something is stuck in the powerbrush. There is nothing in the brush and it is completely clean. It happens after around 5 min of use on hardwood floors. Any ideas on fixing?

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Smart Home Support

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! I understand how this can cause some concern with your vacuum having an error code. As you have made sure there is nothing stuck in the roller. I would recommend flipping the switch in the bottom of the vacuum to power cycle it if you have not done that already. If this is still occurring this will require service. You will have a couple of options based on your warranty.

​

- If your device was recently purchased, you can check with your retailer on their return/exchange processes.

- If you have an extended warranty you can reach out to them to have service processed.

- If you're within the one year warranty, you can Private message me or one of our moderators or you can call in directly at 1-800- 726-7864 with your full model and serial number to have service setup

- If you're OUT of warranty, for depot type products (Soundbars, Home Theater Systems, tablets, ect.) that require to be shipped we recommend you speak with our depot team for pricing and to have the service set up: 1-310-669-4334.

0 Likes