JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Powerbot R7040 mapping report

(Topic created: 12-06-2017 06:53 PM)
apexdestroyer13
Cosmic Ray
Options
Smart Home Support
I bought this vacuum about 2 weeks ago. I decided on this one because it has a mapping report. In short, it does not! Do not buy this if you are wanting this feature. it is clearly labeled on the box that it has a coverage map report and even shows a picture of a phone with a coverage map. I called in to Samsung and the representative said I was mistaken about the box. then he told me I could return it to where I bought it from and they would give me the model that has the mapping feature. I don't think it's the retailer's fault that this product is sold with false advertising. I would like Samsung to call me and either show me how to get the map on this or get me one that can. Take a look at the picture and text on the box and call me to discuss.

Uploaded from community android app.Uploaded from community android app.

98 Replies
apexdestroyer13
Cosmic Ray
Options
Smart Home Support

We are still moving into our new home and the "obstacles" change from day to day with boxes and whatnot.

It has not had the same "floorplan" since day 1.

It does a good job of cleaning. I am just disappointed in the "map".

0 Likes
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Smart Home Support

This is strange.  We are still working on pinpointing the issue to get you up and running.  Thank you for your patience. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
apexdestroyer13
Cosmic Ray
Options
Smart Home Support
thanks for the update
0 Likes
user9jQoAouUnR
Constellation
Options
Smart Home Support

I have the same problem no mapping options in the history 

0 Likes
userJFDexPtXOZ
Astronaut
Options
Smart Home Support

I also bought this looking at the mapping picture on the box. But it doesnt provide any map in the history.

0 Likes
usera5FrSEi0Cl
Constellation
Options
Smart Home Support

I'm facing the same problem, in my case it showed me the map when I moved the vacuum manually(using the Remote control ) to clean a certain area but just one time, I never see another map again. I'm waiting for the next one 😪. The hard to think that Samsung developed this app.

0 Likes
userc84DmJF75l
Astronaut
Options
Smart Home Support

I do see history, but not coverage map!

samsung, findout what’s going on with this app. I thought you do better than this.

0 Likes
user8DO3HPPhD6
Asteroid
Options
Smart Home Support

Would it be possible to get an update on this topic. There is no Samsung Connect App in the Google Play Store, it redirects to the SmartThings App.

0 Likes
TimmH_US
Asteroid
Options
Smart Home Support

It does do the mapping, but it has to completely finish. In my case, he completely dies during his second round after a quick charge, and never completes, so I've only ever got 1 mapping.

0 Likes
userD0Z8NQU6aA
Constellation
Options
Smart Home Support

I recently bought a powerbot R9250 and do not see this report. I also do not see a Samsung Connect App. What App do I need to use to access this report, and what steps should I follow to find it?

0 Likes