Original topic:

Powerbot R7040 repair estimate

(Topic created: 07-23-2021 04:51 PM)
userffQD7Ah4Gs
Constellation
Options
Smart Home Support

I am in a very similar situation to a previous poster (at https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Smart-Home-Support/Samsung-Powerbot-R7040-repair-estimate/td-p/1...). My Powerbot R7040 has died for the third time with brush issues, and it is no longer in warranty. Fortunately, my credit card offers extended warranty. In order to get the credit card company to act on the warranty, though, I need to obtain a repair quote from Samsung.

The post linked above contains a phone number that reportedly can be called to get such a quote. However, I have had no success calling that number. Every time I call I receive no answer.

What are the currently suggested steps for obtaining a repair quote? The vacuum issue is that the brush does not spin and it throws a C01 error. I'm confident it's a hardware issue, as I began removing and cleaning the brush before every run after the first hardware failure (which was repaired by Samsung under warranty), so the brush is clean and spins freely. It just doesn't work anymore.

Thanks!

0 Likes
1 Reply
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Smart Home Support

I apologize for the delayed response. I will be happy to assist you. Please send the serial number to this PM Link.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes