JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Powerbot R7040 won't resume cleaning

(Topic created on: 11/27/17 10:50 AM)
user7dzpHXDH4u
Asteroid
Options
Smart Home Support

I recently purchased the r7040 model powerbot. In the user manual it says that when in the middle of a cleaning it will return to the docking station to recharge, and then resume cleaning where it left off if the battery starts to run low. My powerbot will return to docking station to recharge, but never resumes cleaning. If I press the auto button it starts over the whole cleaning cycle over again. In other words there are rooms that never get cleaned. Does anyone know how to fix this?

There have been a couple times that I have had to manually place the bot on the docking station to recharge because it could find it. I didn't know if this also had something to do with the issue?

0 Likes
JUMP TO SOLUTION
16 Replies
userhuxwKF6Ssf
Constellation
Options
Smart Home Support

How do you program a map? The only programming I find is the is the scheduled date/time but no mapping. Am very interested in selecting certain areas which I assume would be mapping as a I have large main level with mostly hardwood floors but some throw carpets.

0 Likes
SamsungTam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Smart Home Support

For assistance with mapping, try taking a look at the link.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
userhuxwKF6Ssf
Constellation
Options
Smart Home Support

I have the SR2AM7065WS and the app displays RECHARGE instead of SELECT & GO. Do I have the wrong app or is my model not supported for Map Rooms?

0 Likes
SamsungTam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Smart Home Support

Do you have the Smart Home app or are you using the Smart Things app?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
userhuxwKF6Ssf
Constellation
Options
Smart Home Support

I have the smart things app. Is this correct for my model? I'm not clear what the mapping will do for me but I would sure like to have more programming ability to select areas and/or rooms for my BOT to clean!  Your help is appreciated!

-=EDW=-

0 Likes
SamsungLarryK
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Smart Home Support

Hey, give this link a try. It should help.

0 Likes
userhuxwKF6Ssf
Constellation
Options
Smart Home Support

SamsungLarry

That link has nothing to do with my question about mapping and using the app with my SR2AM7065WS.

0 Likes