cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Powerbot VR2AK9000UG not charging

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Any updates?  I am having the same problem with my dock.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

like the rest of you my dock has the same 7.5volts problem. It looks like this is pretty common on this model. Dowe have a solution yet? I sure would like to get it up and running again!

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My 9350's from 12/2016 has a charging dock displaying the same symptoms: Correct DC voltage out of the power supply, but only 7.5v DC out of the exposed +/- charging points.

I am taking a look at the circuit but no luck yet. Tired of dumping money into this expensive va uum.

Anyone find the solution to this seemingly common problem?

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same symtom. 7.6v at Dock charging pins. Did any of you verify if that is what the voltage should be? I would replace the dock if I knew for sure this is the issue but I cannot find the answer.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am sending mine in for repair. I do not know how long this will take or when I will be able to respond, but when I do I can inform you as to what parts were bad and what the pin voltages are (after the repair).

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Any update? My charger was showing the same voltage. Samsung sent me a new charger dock and read the same 7.5v. Now it is out of warranty. 

Charging is slow or nonexistent. Runs 3 or 4 days ok then won’t run for 3 or 4 days. 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please send a private message with your full model code and serial number. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same problem everyone else has reported. Vacuum not charging, input voltage to the dock 24.8V, output voltage in contact points 7.6v. Has anyone found a solution other than buying a new charger/dock. That is not acceptable for me, as a product this expensive should not fail like this.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Like the other individuals in this list serve, my Powerbot is not charging on the charger.  We just bought this machine 6 months ago, so we should have a guarentee @SamsungGil.  @SamsungRei 

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Anyone have a solution to the dock breaking and not outputting correct voltage that doesnt involve buying a new one every few months?  This vacuum is turning into a bottomless money pit.