Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Powerbot VR2AK9000UG not charging

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I’m sorry you are experiencing these symptoms. Here’s a link that may help with this.

http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01003070/#powerbot-will-not-charge

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Frankly, I find it insulting that you suggest that your customers who come to these support forums dont have the common sense to make sure the wall outlet they're using works or know enough to make sure the vacuum has contact with the charging pins on the dock.

The question I had was very specific.  What do we do about the dock not outputting the correct voltage?  This is a very common problem as can be witnessed by a cursory Google search.  Buying a new charging dock every few months is not a fair, nor practical solution.  So I ask again, what is?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can you send me a private message with your full serial number so that I may look into this for you? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having the same issue, where the vacuum is not holding a charge. It will say full, but when you tell it to vacuum it immediately dies. I have to hold down the "play" button to get it to turn back on to charge. The voltage at the charging points is around the 7 volts everyone else claims, but mine recognizes when the vacuum is charging and bumps it up to the full 24 volts. I am assuming g this is a safety feature so the full voltage isn't always on the pins. 

anyways, still not holding a charge. I talked to Samsung and they said even though I just received it as a gift and opened it new out of the box, it is "out of warranty" without the purchase receipt. If this is how reliable Samsung products and customer service is, I'll be avoiding them for now on.