Original topic:

Remove Floor Plans Powerbot 9350

(Topic created: 11-21-2023 03:18 PM)
userZ3HPUHsEOi
Constellation
Options
Smart Home Support

I am using the Powerbot 9350 with the Smart Things App.  Have 8 floor plans many duplicates or that the Powerbot did not recognize the map (Red X on the list of Maps).  Would like to erase/remove/delete the

maps that are not working and re-map a new floor plan.

Thanks

0 Likes
1 Reply
Deadon87
Astronaut
Options
Smart Home Support

I just purchased 2 bc you can't beat the vacuum on it for carpets that I have found. I have the same issue creating a floor plan.  No way to delete any maps already on it even if I do manual factory reset. When it goes out and finishes creating a floor plan, I pull up the app and one of them shows 0 floor plans when finished. The other still has the 3 same ones from previous owner. Neither will update with a new map of my house even though both machines have finished creating a floor plan according to the app. I called customer support and both times conveniently they dropped my calls after about 30 minutes of not finding the answer and even though several times while on the call they kept stating if the call dropped they would call me back on my number (which they verified)and pick up where we left off. Guess what never got a call back. Funny, it's almost as if bc it's the older model maybe whatever server they use for that model is no longer up and supported but they don't come out and say it. I could be wrong and I'm not a tech wiz but that's just a guess. I tried several complete mapping cycles on both machines with no luck. If anyone has a solution or knows the problem, some feedback would be great. 

0 Likes