Original topic:

SDH B74081 Security cameras

(Topic created: 08-01-2021 12:47 PM)
userhM0k872nTY
Constellation
Options
Smart Home Support

I can't access recorded video from my security cameras/dvd via my smartphone nor transfer to usb drive?

3 Replies
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Smart Home Support

I will be happy to assist you today. Recorded or live event events can be viewed on your smartphone using the WiseView mobile app, and recordings can be downloaded to a USB drive from the WiseView web manager application. Instructions for using these applications can be found in the SDH-B74081 User Guide.  Additional information and tips can be found on the device website here.  http://www.wisenetlife.com/en-us/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userhM0k872nTY
Constellation
Options
Smart Home Support

I cannot access from smartphone and never could since i bought the product years ago.  I need someone to call me.  I have also sent request last week for help.

0 Likes
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Smart Home Support

ill be the only ones able to assist you. Their contact information follows.

• Phone : 1-844-WISENET (844-947-3638)
  • Email : cs@wisenetlife.com

Monday-Friday, 6AM – 4PM PST (9AM to 7PM EST)

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes