JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung TV model UA32t5300au & Smarthings Tv Remote Keeps closing before I can do anything.

(Topic created: 07-18-2022 05:49 PM)
userw8CwKonG0A
Astronaut
Options
Smart Home Support

Hello,

So I am trying to use the screen mirror function of the app but when I open the app allows me to add the TV it allows me to do that It adds the tile. I can turn off the TV but not Turn on the  TV. When attempting to turn on the TV it just spins like its looking for signal and gives up. When you click on the square tile the it will open for a second but then it closes and goes back to the device menu. I have attempted to update the TV, I updated the software on the phone, Android version is 12. I bought this TV today, I have a TV in my bed room that is  also Samsung and it works perfectly fine with the SmartThings application. This is really starting to tick me off can some one please explain how to fix this?

Thanks

One  off customer 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Smart Home Support

I can definitely understand how frustrating this may be. I recommend reaching out to our SmartThings team. They can be reached at 1-866-813-2404 or emailed at support@smartthings.com

View solution in context

3 Replies
hot1lips2
Astronaut
Options
Smart Home Support
I will like to try something new for my family members and me
0 Likes
mercutiovelasquez
Astronaut
Options
Smart Home Support
This crashing is a new issue, I'm getting the same exact symptoms when I try to use the remote. It used to work for months until last week. Probably an update bug.
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Smart Home Support

I can definitely understand how frustrating this may be. I recommend reaching out to our SmartThings team. They can be reached at 1-866-813-2404 or emailed at support@smartthings.com