JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung bespoke airdresser

(Topic created: 08-04-2022 08:57 AM)
jhapa
Astronaut
Options
Smart Home Support
How come my airdresser leaves clothes smelling bad? I left clothes in airdresser and my clothes have a rotten smell or it smells like when leaving clothes in washer machine for a while?
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Smart Home Support

Hi there! Great question! As tom2055 mentioned, it is recommended to remove your clothes from the Air Dresser as soon as the cycle is finished. Depending on your model, you may have a Delay End or Keep Fresh option. Either of these would be the best option to use when you won't be available immediately to remove the clothes. Additionally, I'm providing the following link to our guide on how to keep your Air Dresser fresh and clean. 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00085443/

View solution in context

4 Replies
pocky
Astronaut
Options
Smart Home Support
Yeah not working
jhapa
Astronaut
Options
Smart Home Support
It works fine. Just I left clothes in it over night and they have a spoil smell to them
0 Likes
tom2055
Supernova
Options
Smart Home Support
Well, it's using steam to clean them I believe. Too much moisture can make the clothes damp, and leaving them damp can lead to that bad odor. Just like Leaving them in the washing machine damp. (I don't own one so I'm just assuming that's the issue since leaving clothes in a damp environment causes that) maybe watch some YouTube videos or read through a manual online to see how long you're supposed to leave them in there. Or what settings need to be on if you plan on leaving them there for long periods.
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Smart Home Support

Hi there! Great question! As tom2055 mentioned, it is recommended to remove your clothes from the Air Dresser as soon as the cycle is finished. Depending on your model, you may have a Delay End or Keep Fresh option. Either of these would be the best option to use when you won't be available immediately to remove the clothes. Additionally, I'm providing the following link to our guide on how to keep your Air Dresser fresh and clean. 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00085443/