JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Smart Things Hub / Aeotec

(Topic created: 06-28-2021 02:41 PM)
userjZn83OWIjJ
Constellation
Options
Smart Home Support

Until just 4 hours ago, Samsung's website said Smart Things Hub (2013) owners could get an Aeotec hub for $35 by contacting support (if we didn't get an email with an invite code), and there was no expiration date in the post. However, Support is refusing to make good on this advertised offer. Is there a better POC (ie at corporate) that I can flag this to? It's actually a violation of the law... 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungTam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Smart Home Support

Hello! I do apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. I would also be concern about this as well. I recommend reaching out to our Smarthings department to get better assistance with this issue or you can email them as well. 

Phone Support:  866-813-2404 
Email Support:  support@smartthings.com  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in context

4 Replies
Solution
SamsungTam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Smart Home Support

Hello! I do apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. I would also be concern about this as well. I recommend reaching out to our Smarthings department to get better assistance with this issue or you can email them as well. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in context

userjZn83OWIjJ
Constellation
Options
Smart Home Support

Thanks, I have reached out to Support, unfortunately I'm being blocked by a single CSR who refuses to acknowledge my issue, saying I need to purchase the product from an Aeotec retailer at full price. To be honest it's one of the most frustrating customer experiences I've had and has definitely affected my perception of the brand. The CSR also has refused to connect me with a supervisor or corporate to attempt to escalate, which only adds to the frustration. If you have a way to escalate or suggestions on a path forward that would be great. Thanks!

0 Likes
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Smart Home Support

Unfortunately, the only other option I can provide would be to send email to the SmartThings team. They are the only point of contact available for the SmartThings products.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userlRNuOJJEST
Constellation
Options
Smart Home Support

I also tried to redeem this offer unsuccessfully. Could you contact me as well 

0 Likes