Original topic:

Smart things

(Topic created: 10-27-2021 04:45 PM)
Options
Smart Home Support
Is anyone else having issues with their smart things app today 10/26/21? Mine keeps crashing which never happens. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Smart Home Support

Thank you for reaching out. It appears a new app for SmartThings was released last week. There are a couple of things we can try to resolve the symptoms you are experiencing.

1. Clear the cache for the SmartThings app. Go to settings > apps > tap on the 3 dots in the top right corner > tap on show system apps > tap on SmartThings and clear the cache

2. I would recommend uninstalling the app and re-installing. If none of those things work, I would recommend reaching out to our SmartThings team directly at 1-866-813-2404 for further assistane.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
missy181
Astronaut
Options
Smart Home Support
Yes! Mine has been crashing constantly throughout the day and night. Now both are completely out. Idk what to do. Trying to reset I guess
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Smart Home Support

Thank you for reaching out. It appears a new app for SmartThings was released last week. There are a couple of things we can try to resolve the symptoms you are experiencing.

1. Clear the cache for the SmartThings app. Go to settings > apps > tap on the 3 dots in the top right corner > tap on show system apps > tap on SmartThings and clear the cache

2. I would recommend uninstalling the app and re-installing. If none of those things work, I would recommend reaching out to our SmartThings team directly at 1-866-813-2404 for further assistane.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes