Original topic:

SmartThings App TV Remote Crashing

(Topic created: 07-17-2022 01:34 PM)
Medic1210
Constellation
Options
Smart Home Support

My Smart Things App has just started crashing every time I open the remote control for my Samsung Series 8 TV. I've tried everything I can think of, including uninstalling and reinstalling the SmartThings App, removing my Series 8 TV and adding it back. Still crashes when I open the remote control. I saw another post talking about the same exact thing that started on 7/15 and they replied that they fixed the issue themselves, but gave no solution. Others have asked for the solution. I am unable to reply to that thread. In fact, I cannot even see the 4 replies after logging into my account. They were visible before logging in, but after logging in, it says the widget cannot be displayed. If I try to reply, it says unable to complete the task. This issue is extremely frustrating. I hope someone else has figured out the solution. 

1 Reply
userSHbahIzzyV
Constellation
Options
Smart Home Support
I noticed lately that the smart things app on my phone keeps kicking me out and not letting me use the remote. Is that because of the last update? Is that happening to anyone else? It's really frustrating 😕 
0 Likes