Original topic:

SmartThings Hub STH-ETH-200 - Welcome code reset

(Topic created on: 4/26/21 3:41 PM)
John_Rice
Constellation
Options
Smart Home Support

Hi,

My last topic was locked although the issue is not resolved.

I have moved property since I last had my smartthings hub set up with smart plugs, motion detection etc and I am trying to set it all back up however the light is flashing blue and when I try to add the device in the smart things app I am asked for a welcome code. I am unable to locate the box now (lost during the move or shoved at the back of the attic), is there a way to reset this? I can provide the SN/barcode if needed. The welcome code is not inside the device (where the batteries go) as this is a STH-ETH-200

Thanks

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Smart Home Support

Please reach out directly to our SmartThings support team for assistance at 866-813-2404, or via email at support@smartthings.com.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Smart Home Support

Please reach out directly to our SmartThings support team for assistance at 866-813-2404, or via email at support@smartthings.com.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes