JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

SmartThings "No network connection" error when connected to internet

(Topic created: 4 weeks ago)
userplR7yhTC6x
Asteroid
Options
Smart Home Support

Hi, whenever I start the SmartThings app on my Galaxy S8 I get an error saying "No network connection. Check your network connection and try again." and then when "Ok" is clicked the app closes. I am completely sure I am connected to the internet and I have tried disabling, resetting, and reinstalling the app multiple times. This problem has been happening for over a year now. The app used to work a long time ago but then randomly stopped (I think after an update)

Screenshot_20210704-235236_SmartThings.jpg

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Smart Home Support

Hey there! I would recommend reaching out directly to our SmartThings support team for assistance at 866-813-2404, or via email at support@smartthings.com.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 Replies
SJohnson
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Smart Home Support
0 Likes
userplR7yhTC6x
Asteroid
Options
Smart Home Support

Sorry, what do these APK's do?

0 Likes
SJohnson
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Smart Home Support
Those are the current smart things version

Please follow all community guidelines before posting

0 Likes
userplR7yhTC6x
Asteroid
Options
Smart Home Support

I just reinstalled SmartThings before posting the first post so I am sure that it is up to date

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Smart Home Support

Hey there! I would recommend reaching out directly to our SmartThings support team for assistance at 866-813-2404, or via email at support@smartthings.com.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes