cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Washer and Dryer App Issue

I am trying to set up both my washer and dryer with one of the Samsung apps. I have tried multiple options. But when I press and hold the "SmartCare" button it never shows "AP" it just shows "-:  " so I can't connect it. 

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Washer and Dryer App Issue

Are you using the Smartthings App?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Astronaut

I am having this same issue. Both the washer and dryer both show "-:" after pressing and holding the smart care button.. brand new appliances that just got delivered and professional setup today... tried all of the different smart apps. Can't connect to any of them 

15993689476632512462572619124733.jpg

Highlighted
Astronaut

I am having this same issue. Both the washer and dryer both show "-:" after pressing and holding the smart care button.. brand new appliances that just got delivered and professional setup today. Tried all of the different smart apps. Can't connect to any of them 

15993689476632512462572619124733.jpg

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

I recommend reaching out to our SmartThings team. They can be contacted at 866-813-2404 or support@smartthings.com

Highlighted
Astronaut

I am having the same issue.  Just installed today and I am not happy to come here and see there are no solutions. I've reached out to support but all they do is read from the manual. Completely unable to help with "-:" which translates to "no checkpoints found". Whatever that means.