I recently changed my Z-wave control from a Vera Plus to a SmartThings hub. In Vera (desktop access!), I could set, change and add PINs for my Yale YRD-220 Smart deadbolt. I don't see how to access anything other than adding a guest PIN.
Solved! Go to Solution.
For assistance with your Smart Things setup, please contact the Smart Things support team directly at 520-441-3272.
Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.
On the Lock, touch the screen with the back of your hand or fingers to activate.
Lock will chime twice; numbered keys will illuminate.
1. Enter the current 4 to 8 Digit Master Pin Code then press #. (NOTE: If you are setting up your Master Code for the first time, Enter Default Master Pin Code 1234#) Lock announces: “Menu mode, enter number, press the # key to continue.”
2. Enter 1, Lock announces: “Register master, code press the # key to continue”.
3. Press #, Lock announces: “Enter a 4-8 digit pin code, press the # key to continue”.
4. Enter the new 4-8 master pin code then press #.
5. Lock will chime, and will sequentially tone/display the new 4 to 8 digit user code entered.
6. Lock announces “Registered”.
If you're anticipating a follow up to one of my posts, please like my post or tag me. I don't generally go back to posts I have replied to unless I get pointed there.