JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

ZWAVE Devices Stopped Working

(Topic created: 04-30-2023 07:07 PM)
NoodleNT
Constellation
Options
Smart Home Support

SmartThings WiFi 1.3.02.1011 Plume hub stopped controlling z-wave devices. Rebooted hub and still nothing.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Smart Home Support

Hello, We understand how frustrating it is when you are unable to connect to your devices. This article provides some troubleshooting that may help: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01109890

If you are still unable to connect to your Z Wave devices, we recommend reaching out to the SmartThings team. 

You can reach out directly to a support team in your area using the below information:

US support: 1-866-813-2404

US: support@smartthings.com

UK support 0333 0000333

UK: support@smartthings.co.uk

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Replies
Options
Smart Home Support
Could be disconnected from your wifi network
0 Likes
NoodleNT
Constellation
Options
Smart Home Support

They are Z-Wave not wifi. I got an alert that the hub was disconnected while at of the house. Got home and rebooted the hub even though everything else wifi related was working fine for internet. Nothing has worked since.

0 Likes
tuxedoJ
Constellation
Options
Smart Home Support
I've had the same issue for months. Zigbee and z-wave not working, hub doesn't search for them, I can't "repair z-wave" "allow firmware " nothing
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Smart Home Support

Hello, We understand how frustrating it is when you are unable to connect to your devices. This article provides some troubleshooting that may help: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01109890

If you are still unable to connect to your Z Wave devices, we recommend reaching out to the SmartThings team. 

You can reach out directly to a support team in your area using the below information:

US support: 1-866-813-2404

US: support@smartthings.com

UK support 0333 0000333

UK: support@smartthings.co.uk

0 Likes