Original topic:

how to Move Smart tags to an account to another?

(Topic created: 10-07-2022 07:37 AM)
pedrotst
Astronaut
Options
Smart Home Support

Hi! I made my Samsung account back when I was living abroad, but I have been in the UK for a few years now. I recently tried to add my partner as a member of my Smarthings, so then she could have control of lights, tv, etc.  However, I could not because our Samsung accounts were made in different regions; And there is no way to change the region by simply accessing the account settings. Anyway, I called Samsung and they got it changed, however, the app still would fail to add her as a member for the same region reason, I tried reaching the support a few times due to that but looks like there is no solution for this problem (frustrating). So, I had to create a new Samsung account, which is fine.  I transferred all my devices to the new account; However, I have no idea how I can transfer my set of smart tags to my new Samsung account as well. Can someone help me? 

1 Reply
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Smart Home Support

Thanks for reaching out. This forum is for support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite.html

0 Likes