JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

HOW TO POWER OFF QLED TV WITH SMART REMOTE

(Topic created: 07-26-2022 09:52 PM)
userCh1oZRr7YT
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

How do i turn the tv off. because i feel it is in stand by or quick start or something and i want it off when not usin it..?? thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hey, I believe I have just the thing you need. If you’re wondering how to turn off a Samsung smart TV and not only standby, you should know that you can access your TV’s settings from the remote or menu button. By holding the power button for about six seconds, the screen will go black and the light will be off. Then, you can unplug your TV, which should turn it back on after about 60 seconds. You should always power off your device before restarting it. If you don’t want your TV to automatically shut down when you’re not watching, you should enable the Eco solution.

In order to turn off your TV, you need to navigate to the Settings menu on your remote. Once you’re there, tap the Sleep/Autostandby settings to disable the automatic shutdown feature on your Samsung smart TV. If the sleep/standby feature is enabled on your device, disable it by selecting the appropriate setting in the system manager. Alternatively, you can try disabling the auto sleep option on your Samsung smart television.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hey, I believe I have just the thing you need. If you’re wondering how to turn off a Samsung smart TV and not only standby, you should know that you can access your TV’s settings from the remote or menu button. By holding the power button for about six seconds, the screen will go black and the light will be off. Then, you can unplug your TV, which should turn it back on after about 60 seconds. You should always power off your device before restarting it. If you don’t want your TV to automatically shut down when you’re not watching, you should enable the Eco solution.

In order to turn off your TV, you need to navigate to the Settings menu on your remote. Once you’re there, tap the Sleep/Autostandby settings to disable the automatic shutdown feature on your Samsung smart TV. If the sleep/standby feature is enabled on your device, disable it by selecting the appropriate setting in the system manager. Alternatively, you can try disabling the auto sleep option on your Samsung smart television.